Menstrual Cycle After Breastfeeding
I was wondering if any of you stopped breastfeeding and now your menstural cycle is all over the place?  I have had 3 full periods with the last 30 days, it is crazy.  I only go a couple days with no period then start bleeding again.  I was and still am taking the mini pill.  Not sure what is going on with me.  Anyone experiance something similiar?
I'm having the same thing, it's all normal. I had 2 periods in 3 weeks, and then nothing for 50 days, so don't worry. just be cautious though ;)

However I haven't stopped breastfeeding, but it happens differently for everyone. Some of my friends only had it come back to normal after quite a few months
I agree, although annoying ...it is quite normal and may take up to a year to regulate completely. If it is really bothersome or you are ttc again, make an appointment with your doc as there are things he can prescribe or advise.