Stroller shopping
Hi Everyone,

Bil gave us his daughter's baby carseat with a snap-and-go type stroller you put the carseat on but, now my son is getting big for the seat. I've been researching strollers and I"ve read so many people say how many strollers they've gone through and how much they'd spent / wasted on the expensive brands. Just looking for any advice/tips - I am eyeing a certain 3 wheeler from Jeep/ Kolcraft - its got what we want : a big easy access basket under, cup holders for parents and baby and wheels that will plow through snow, sand, hiking terrain etc.....and an easy price.  Thanks for your help !  
Well I recommend you look on babies R us and read reviews before you do a purchase. I have a snap-and-go stroller, compact fold stroller and a full size stroller. My compact fold stroller (Combi Cosmo EX Stroller) folds up like an umbrella stroller, but has full recline. The problem is that it doesn't have a large basket underneath. The basket is so small. It also didn't come with a cup holder so I bought a universal cupholder. My full size stroller (Peg-Perego Skate) is bulky and heavy and is more for going on walks. It does have a bigger space at the bottom. The seat is a bassinet and seat all in one. I really love this stroller and is my favorite from all three, but I hardly use it to go shopping since it is very heavy and bulky. Maybe you can go to a baby store and try some strollers out and see which one you like best.
Wow, that's quite a collection of strollers you got there - another sil/bil used to have 3 also.  They just gave us their Schwinn bike trailer/stroller so looks like we're going to have a trio too :D   Thank you for your response - I've been reading a gazillion stroller reviews online. We've settled on one that we're going to buy in the States ( so much cheaper there ).  Hmmm, now going to look up your umbrella stroller cuz the one we're looking at is bulky too.