Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
What age did your baby crawl?

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

What age did your baby crawl?

So my daughter will be 6 months tomorrow and is such a doll. Although she sits up pretty well on her own she hates being on her tummy. Yes she can push herself up with her arms but just throws a fit. She screams as if being on her tummy hurts her. Also she has no interest in holding her own bottle yet. Should I be worried or is she still young for these things? My boys are 8 and 5 in which I just can't remember when they did stuff like this.
Every baby developes at different times. Unless your doctor is not worried, your daughter should be fine. My daughter was able to hold her bottle at 4 months but was just lazy and refused to till she was about 6 months. And my daughter started crawling around that time. She's now 8 months and has been standing without help for about 2 weeks. But my friends son who is a month older is barely learning to crawl. Just be patient
I remember when my daughter was 6 months i tried to teach her how to crawl she wasnt having it 2 days later she did it on her own...same thing with walking she jsz turned 1 i was concerned so ee got her a walking toy she didnt like it then she pushed it in the corner nd been walking every since..jsz watch her she has to do it her way..
Children meet milestones at different times. As long as she's lifting herself up when she's on her belly, she sits up, seeing and hearing and she can roll front to back, back to front on her own the she's fine i wouldn't worry. You should probably put her on her tummy more though. She's gonna cry if she is not used to being that way. My 6 month old son start actually holding his own bottle a few weeks ago ( when he was 5 months) and he sits up good now ( in tripod position) and he just start crawling( or scooting)  backwards. I have a friend however who's son is 6 months and he doesn't hold his own bottle but he knows how to scoot forward and he sits up better than my son. DO NOT base how well your child is developing to other children. If you are like really really concerned, your doctor will tell you which serious milestones your baby should reach