Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
baby sitting or Play Group

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

baby sitting or Play Group

hi,

My baby is 7months+ old.I want to put him in a baby sitting.But he is so small now.Can you please tell me when should I put my baby in a baby sitting or a playgroup.
Only you can decide. When you feel comfortable with being away from him is gonna be the best time. There is no "perfect" age to hire a babysitter. Take cues from you're son and use ur own "mama instinct " to determine when you both will be ready.
My baby is with baby sitter and I'm in office - away from him for about 14 hrs. He is just 8 mnt now. Baby sitting started when he completed 7 months. Hard but have to get it.