Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
diaper rash
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

diaper rash

I've used destine, nystine, and a&b ointment. And none has worked so far. Its been two weeks now and I feel terrible for my baby girl. Before I take her to the doctors tomorrow (which is very long for her) I would like to know if anyone has had any success in treating this type of annoying rash???
Please help!
1422814_tn?1333573302
Hi! I just joined the group and saw your post. How did the doctors visit go? I've got an 8 mos. old and know that certain acidic foods cause a flare up for a few days. I avoid those now. I also noticed that the name brand ointments have a lot of chemicals that could potentially cause a rash on baby's delicate skin. I opted for an all natural brand. Hope you found a good solution.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...