268?1253641227
Please_Help950's Gaming Group User Group
What's that TV Show/Movie Game
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone of any age, to get together to create/play games. If you would like, this is also a place in where you can chat about any kinds of games. Ex. Video Games, Board Games, Card games, etc. A great place to help ease your mind of your pain and have fun!!!!! :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 22, 2009
33 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What's that TV Show/Movie Game

This is a game for people who love watching TV and/or Movies. :)

Rules:

The first person would post a piece of dialog, a link to a scene of the TV show or Movie (if possible), some info about it, or a name of an actor or  actress that have stared in it.

The next person then would try to guess the TV show or Movie that the first person gave a hint to. (May ask questions)

Once someone guesses the TV show or Movie, they would then post the next. The game would then continue so forth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this game! :)
12 Comments
Blank
Here is a quote block from the movie:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Area 51 Guard: I'm sorry, Captain. This is a restricted area. I can't let you pass without clearance.
Captain Steven Hiller: Okay. Come here. You wanna see my clearance?
[shows the officer an alien wrapped up in a parachute, freaking out the guard]
Captain Steven Hiller: Maybe I'll just leave this here with you.
Area 51 Guard: Let them pass! Let them pass!
[pause; talks to the other guard, freaked out]
Area 51 Guard: Did you see that?
Blank
675347_tn?1365464245
Roswell?? (think that was what the movie was called, but not sure now...)
Blank
No, I'm sorry it isn't that one. :(

This Movie came out in 1996.
Blank
It was about an Alien Invasion and the UFO's were blowing up everything they found.
Blank
675347_tn?1365464245
I don't know.......maybe I didn't see it? I bet as soon as you say the name of the movie I remember!!
Blank
772216_tn?1259276837
Is it Independence Day with Will Smith?
Blank
Yes, it is Independence Day. :)

Congratulations, you may now post the next! :) :) :)
Blank
772216_tn?1259276837
--Quote--
Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck
Blank
Is it the movie "Taken" ?

Blank
772216_tn?1259276837
Yep, that was a good movie.

Your turn :)
Blank
I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen previews for it, and it looks really good. :)

----------------------------------------------------
Quote Block:
----------------------------------------------------

Tiger: [atop an observatory] ... And now, on the day I end it all, I'd like to leave Margaret the bearded lady my rhinestone collar and my wet-dry shaver. I'd like to leave Jack the midget nothing. It's too late for you, Jack. You're a short...
[John's Range-Rover pulls up at the main entrance, far below. With John are Lucky and both of the Rats]
Tiger: ... Hey, get out of there! You're in my landing space!
Rat #2: [from the Range-Rover] See if you land on your feet, Road-Kill.
Lucky: [following John up to confront the tiger] ... Coming right up - one order of man, side of dog.
Tiger: Good-bye, cruel world. Oh no, I just remembered. I wanted to leave the whip to the baboon. One of the few animals which enjoy that kind of thing.
Blank
It came out in 1998.
Blank
Recent Activity
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
jimi1822 commented on jimi1822's status
7 hrs ago
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
jimi1822 Philippians 2:14-15 ~ DO AL... Comment
Oct 24