268?1253641227
Please_Help950's Gaming Group User Group
What's that TV Show/Movie Game
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone of any age, to get together to create/play games. If you would like, this is also a place in where you can chat about any kinds of games. Ex. Video Games, Board Games, Card games, etc. A great place to help ease your mind of your pain and have fun!!!!! :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 22, 2009
33 members

What's that TV Show/Movie Game

This is a game for people who love watching TV and/or Movies. :)

Rules:

The first person would post a piece of dialog, a link to a scene of the TV show or Movie (if possible), some info about it, or a name of an actor or  actress that have stared in it.

The next person then would try to guess the TV show or Movie that the first person gave a hint to. (May ask questions)

Once someone guesses the TV show or Movie, they would then post the next. The game would then continue so forth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this game! :)
Here is a quote block from the movie:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Area 51 Guard: I'm sorry, Captain. This is a restricted area. I can't let you pass without clearance.
Captain Steven Hiller: Okay. Come here. You wanna see my clearance?
[shows the officer an alien wrapped up in a parachute, freaking out the guard]
Captain Steven Hiller: Maybe I'll just leave this here with you.
Area 51 Guard: Let them pass! Let them pass!
[pause; talks to the other guard, freaked out]
Area 51 Guard: Did you see that?
Roswell?? (think that was what the movie was called, but not sure now...)
No, I'm sorry it isn't that one. :(

This Movie came out in 1996.
It was about an Alien Invasion and the UFO's were blowing up everything they found.
I don't know.......maybe I didn't see it? I bet as soon as you say the name of the movie I remember!!
Is it Independence Day with Will Smith?
Yes, it is Independence Day. :)

Congratulations, you may now post the next! :) :) :)
--Quote--
Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck
Is it the movie "Taken" ?

Yep, that was a good movie.

Your turn :)
I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen previews for it, and it looks really good. :)

----------------------------------------------------
Quote Block:

Tiger: [atop an observatory] ... And now, on the day I end it all, I'd like to leave Margaret the bearded lady my rhinestone collar and my wet-dry shaver. I'd like to leave Jack the midget nothing. It's too late for you, Jack. You're a short...
[John's Range-Rover pulls up at the main entrance, far below. With John are Lucky and both of the Rats]
Tiger: ... Hey, get out of there! You're in my landing space!
Rat #2: [from the Range-Rover] See if you land on your feet, Road-Kill.
Lucky: [following John up to confront the tiger] ... Coming right up - one order of man, side of dog.
Tiger: Good-bye, cruel world. Oh no, I just remembered. I wanted to leave the whip to the baboon. One of the few animals which enjoy that kind of thing.
It came out in 1998.
jimi1822 commented on jimi1822's status
jimi1822 Philippians 2:14-15 ~ DO AL... Comment
Oct 24
redheadaussie Number 3 of 4 yesterday. ON... Comment
Oct 22