7 Week old puppy
my 7 week old puppies were put outside while I was away and when I came back both were sick. I already have 2 larger outside dogs and I've never had any kind of problems with their health. The boy puppy (Stud) began to become weak, he couldn't walk, he threw up and wouldn't eat, he began to get a super thick mucus on his eyes making it hard for him to open them. At one point he started trembling and crying, I unwrapped him from his blanket and saw that he let out a dark thick poop (I'm guessing that's what it was) about an hour later he began to tremble again, then foam started coming out he passed away before I was able to take him to the vet. Now his sister (Piper) is getting weak, she walks very little then falls and she eats small amounts than before. She threw up a clear goey liquid once but hasn't thrown up since. I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or if something is actually wrong. I'm not able to take her to the vet due to financial reasons. Our other puppies from the liter were perfectly fine and healthy so I don't know what it could be. Her poop seems to be normal I haven't seen anything unusual and she doesn't have diarrhea. I am in desperate need of some kind of answers.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources