Boa
I have a 7 foot boa that has recently moved with me to Show Low, AZ which is a high altitude, colder, mountain area and has not taken the move well. My other two snakes (one also a boa) are fine but my biggest has become very lethargic and refuses to eat. The last meal he ate was almost two months ago and he regurgitated it shortly after. I have kept his tank as warm and moist as possible but he just doesnt seem to want to come around. Im not sure if I can give him medication or anything but your advice would be much appreciated.
Usually regurgitation in an animal means he's sick (any animal) or he's not warm enough (in the case of a reptile). You've got the heat up so it may be time to take him in to be seen by a vet. I know they stop eating before shedding but not for 2 months. It doesn't take that long, at least not with the snakes I have had at work.
OK, so I spoke with a friend of mine who has boas at her home plus she's a vet tech. One thing she's done with her boas is to let them sit in some warm (tepid, not hot) running water about 1/2 inch deep. They seem to enjoy it, it warms them up and they lap up the water, If a snake is dehydrated they'll become lethargic. Has your snake gone to the bathroom recently? When she "waters" her snakes, it seems to move their bowels, they poo a lot and then are ready to eat again. If the warmth and water don't help, then yes, it's definitely time to go to the vet.