Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
HELP: ADVICE ASAP WOULD BE SO GREATFUL!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP: ADVICE ASAP WOULD BE SO GREATFUL!

Hi guys!

I got my rabbit 'Belle' in March2O1O.
She's is an amazing rabbit and haven't had any bother with her atal (:
She's fun,playful always running about the garden, all in all she's always full of energy!
She's affectionate and loves a good cuddle and is spoilt rotten!

Last Tuesday i went in for an operation and over the past week i haven't been able to spend
an awful lot of time with her, and my mum's had the duty of feeding her etc, whilst i recover.
Today i went out to feed her and she was acting a bit weird :/ Not coming up to the door
licking me to bits! And wouldn't come across so i could give her a cuddle, which for Belle
is really strange as every opportunity she gets for a good cuddle she'd jump at!
Her eyes are really swollen, red and weeping. She got this during the summer but
i kept a close eye on her and bathed her eye and the problem seemed to go away after a week.
What I'm REALY concerned about is her weight, she's always had a bit of beef on her but
over the past week shes all fur and bones when I'm stoking her i can feel her spine :/
There's just nothing to her. She isn't acting herself atal.
I don't know what has caused this so sudden but I'm extremely worried!
Could it have been that i have been away for too long and shes been feeling lonely?
Or the only other thing i can think of is someone new has moved next door and has 3 cats which
i have caught on the high fence above my rabbit hutch, several times. Could it be this?
Or am i just over paranoid?

I apologise if people think I'm just wasting my time but was hoping someone could give me a little advice?
I'm just really really worried about her.

Thanks for your time on reading this,
Love, Kayla xx
0%
 (0) 
email me (:
0%
 (0) 
Leave a message
0 Members voted
Tags: help! advice, Advice, ASAP