Help My savannah
My friend , He have a 70cm savannah monitor. He leave home for visit about 1 week. And his savannah wasn't bask. After one week , he come home and his savannah have a lot of sign like MBD .:((
He dosen't eat any thing , she roll her seft and sleep. Now he is so weak !!! We must open his mouth to force for him to eat @@.
He always close his eye , and sleep.What should i do now ? I from VietNam and in my country doesn't have a vet for reptile !
MBD - I assume you mean metabolic bone disease. That takes more than one week to develop. I hope the monitor's diet has been appropriate to provide all the nutrients it needs.

I really can't say why the monitor is acting this way. I don't have that much experience with lizards, just turtles. If he's that weak, force feeding could be deadly as well. A weak animal doesn't have the energy stores to process food well.

If you don't have a vet that can help, at least check with other lizard owners, check online for information (but be careful since not everything online is that accurate). I would say for now, keep the lizard warm and hydrated till you can get help.
I thinks he will be dead , it to late .......!
I'm so sorry. I surely hope not but sometimes an animal just reaches a point of no return and it doesn't recover. Don't give up until he's actually gone. Keep looking for the answers.