Help my Bunny!
I recently noticed that my bunny has wetness around his mouth,cheek area,and neck area. He has been licking at his wet neck,as if it bothers him. I heard his sneeze once today. He eats,drinks,and poops normally. I don't know what this wet substance is, but his fur around those areas is soaked. Help!
Excessive salivation can be caused byovergrown teeth. Make sure you provide gnawable materials such as wood sticks or hay cubes. There are some illnesses, however, that can cause excessive salivation such as  liver disease. I'd take bunny in to have him checked out. If it's the latter you can always have the vet do some filing...and anything more serious would need a good check up.
It is usually caused by dental disease. If this is the case he may need a GA and to have his teeth burred. Get him seen to as soon as possible as if it is his teeth it can soon stop him eating and bring on GI Stasis
My cottontail did that and the vets thought that her teeth was fine .  She got a absese after that and they thought is was a tumor but it was her teeth that started it. Make sure you check it out and If the Vet don't help you find another. The absese grew and I got them to cut it open and sure enough it was one.  They don't know anything about rabbits here and so I went on the internet sight and found that one type of penicilin does work under the neck skin of the rabbit.  weeks of treatment but she did okay. It cleared up but broke her front leg and after I had to put her down / already only a two legged one, third was dislocated  and other had already been amputated. but she wanted to live and got around.  I had to check her teeth because they all said they were fine / 3 of them vets / I found out she had only one molar and it was high and the front teeth.  Have a xray if possible and if you can afford it. We had 6 hundred into Bun and even said we would pay for xrays but no one would do it.  Even the dog loved her. Good luck.  Rbcf
i have recently noticed that my rabbit has a wet cheek, chin, and neck. i really think i should take him to the vets but i dont know what to do! i heard him sneeze once today. i have got him in the inside cage with my other rabbit inside but i dont know what else to do! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do take him in. He may have some kind of abscess in his mouth that is causing pain.