Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
My 6 wk old bunny isnt right

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

My 6 wk old bunny isnt right

i just got a mini rex female last thursday and yesterday not soo much but defiently today, she hasnt been acting the same as she was earlier. she hasnt really been eating, or drinking. not a lot anyway. not like she was when i first got her home and for the first couple days. she sits all huddled up. sits mostly in her litter box. any suggestions? she is by herself at the moment and hoping to get her a friend in the next couple days....if advised
Not sure what you've been feeding her or what the litter is made from but she needs a check by a vet. Not eating or drinking is a sign of illness. In a small animal, they can become dehydrated and emaciated very quickly. Then it's more difficult to bring them back. Don't get a friend for her yet until she's back to normal. You need to find out what's going on before exposing another bunny to the problem.