Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
My pet rabbit ate a hole thru the wooden cage and got out! .. She
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My pet rabbit ate a hole thru the wooden cage and got out! .. She

3614297?1225805952
is okay cause the cage is in our attached garage (storage .. no car inside) and luckily I happened to open the door to the garage from inside the house, and there she was greeting me at the door on the garage floor!  Aside from the bunny hop out the hole, she didn't get into anything dangerous as the garage is not bunny-proofed .. they are litter trained and play in the kid's playroom on a blanket so no need to bunny proof the garage.  She was thirsty and that was about it.  

The hole is patched.

I guess they need some more chewy sticks LOL?

This happen to any of you rabbit owners?

C~
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
534013_tn?1250204649
My bunny romeo chewed through chicken wire and got out of our porch when i was younger...I chased him all about the yard and finally he came home. We patched it then he chewed it again and i never saw him again ):
Blank
636986_tn?1226102020
No. Five of our buns have hutches they stay in overnight, but none have chewed through the wood. Our only female has chewed the flyscreen on hers so we put it on the outside. She does chew a bit but she can only get her teeth into the frame work Lol.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
thanks on the responses! So far they are still captive and no more escapes!

C~
Blank
228686_tn?1211558307
BUNNY FACE!!!!

A CLOSE UP OF A CUTE BUNNY FACE!!!

:->

Heh heh... your bunny needs a hobby. I suggest giving her some Tolstoy to read, or perhaps Nietzsche.

Give her both and your bunny will become SO stoically Russian and so mellow from contemplating his existential being that she will cease to attempt these chewing escapes.

Of course, you can give her a baseball and glove like they did the american soldier in "The Great Escape".

This way, she'll have something to occupy her time while she's "in the hole". :-)

Oh, and yes, I'd suggest something for her two chew on. Chewy sticks...or a small battleship, since your bunny seems particularly active in that area!!!
Blank
541150_tn?1306037443
Oh my Gosh, that is one cute bunny. Can I have her? lol
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
My bunny's pic looks like "The Dog" doesn't she?

She has a roomate: Meet Ginger

They are on the Petting Zoo:

http://www.medhelp.org/slideshows/show/2/2

Ahhhh Want them via FedEx?  They'd love the warm weather . no need to grow fur coats!  Ever LOL

C~
Blank
541150_tn?1306037443
Chit,

Where did you get your bunnies? I love them! Those lil things are so cute! And yes, I believe the warm weather will do wonders for them. So you can send them via anything. Ship them to me. Please use any means necessary LOL. I'm sure Abby, my male cat, will find them extremely interesting! Kitty TV!!
Blank
228686_tn?1211558307
When you ship a bunny with UPS, do you do 1st glass, 2nd day air, ground, or 3rd day lollop???
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...