Piggy Question
Quick question. My son has a new Guinea Pig, we've had him about 3 weeks or so, he's a baby.  I gave him a small piece of a plain graham cracker this morning and now it hit me maybe that was not a good idea?  I give our bunny small pieces of them occasionally and he's always loved it and had no problem, so I just gave the piggy one too at the same time.  Would that be okay?

His normal diet consists of piggy pellets, timothy hay, fresh veggies (lettuce, carrots) and his Vitamin C fortified water.

Ok?  Not okay?  Most importantly, it won't harm it will it?

Also...this may be an obvious question..but any chance of trying to let the bunny and piggy interact with close supervision?  Both males.  My gut tells me he** no, but maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks!
I'm not sure a tiny bit of graham cracker will hurt the piglet but it's certainly not a normal part of his diet. There are other natural "treats" you could give him. Same with the bunny. They don't process sugars very well so I would avoid the graham cracker in the bunny diet as well.

Will the bunny and piglet get along? I don't know. Depends on age and size and temperament.  Right now I have two baby rodents (chipmunk and wood rat) in the same cage. But they're under 5 weeks old and need to be formula fed every 2 hours. No conflicts there for now. They need the body warmth.

Have you tried putting the cages near each other to see if they show interest or aggression towards each other? Or hold the piglet and let the bunny sniff. You just never know.
Thanks again for such great info!  I'm glad I asked this question!  NO more graham crackers!  

As for their cages, the piggy's cage is actually on top of the bunny's cage, so they don't have direct interaction but are in very close proximity.  Out of curiosity, I'll maybe have to let them sniff one another out through the cages and see their reactions.  Again my gut tells me it's not a good idea...lol.

Thanks a million again...I'm glad I found this forum!
Perhaps they'll enjoy each other's company even if they don't run around with each other.
I know piggys and rabbits are supposed to get along. They are similar animals, with similar needs, behaviours etc. That being said you need to introduce them in a calm controlled manner. Let the bunny run around and hold the guinea pig (or other way around). Let them sniff eachother and get aquainted. I have often seen piggys and bunnys sharing a large cage. Since you have had the bunny longer maybe be ready for some agression (especially is it is an intact male).
Also, far as I know Graham crackers are not a very good idea for them. Generally speaking things that are advertised/marked as treats for a breed are what should be given to them. I know that bunnies can get bananas (dried or fresh) and strawberries. (was told those by a vet during a medical emergency since those were flavours of medications available)
depending on the age and size of the bunny, the larger it is, they can become quite rough with guinea pigs so maybe under close supervision for short amounts of time?
http://www.healthypet.com/PetCare/PetCareArticle.aspx?art_key=568ed708-4b88-4855-9bd3-bc051236bb51

go to this website it will tell you what they can and can not eat and Graham Crackers are ok just not to much! it says so right in the article! hope this helps!
Guinea pigs and rabbits get along just fine but slowly introduce them! dont just stick them in a cage together and always keep the cage where they can see one another and communicate to each other!
Always found its a bad idea to put pigs and bunnies together (I know I'm contradicting everyone else)
Basically, what will happen but you won't notice, is that one will be much more dominant over the other. The dominant one will hurt the other quite a lot, and putting them together will just stress them both out.
Fighting would be worse if they're both full males; not neutered.
no it is not a good idea for rabbits and guinea pigs to go together... EVER the reason for this is when rabbit are happy they often kick their back legs out .. there legs are very powerful and while the rabbit will not mean to could potentially kill the guinea pig .. their are fine if they are close with a fence or barrier of some kind between them and the guinea pig should be fine just not very often fruit tends to be a better treat :)