Rat
my pet rat looks like she might have blood on the back of her ears and before this one another looked like she had blood all over her. is she sick?
What is her age? My pet rats had a tendency to bleed a bit from the nose as they got older.

Also, is she scratching a lot? Could be a sensitivity to her bedding or skin parasites in which case you'd need to see a vet.
she is only like three months old and she stays in her igloo. does cedar or pine bedding hurt them or could be the cause of this?
I never use cedar. I know it smells nice but it has a lot of aromatic oils that can be irritating to some pets. You may have to take her to the vet to be checked. If no sign of eczema or parasites, it may be a sensitivity to something that will require trial and error by you - bedding, foods, whatever you use to clean her cage. The vet can prescribe creams and steroids if it's very bad.
Thank you.