Red Tiger Oscar
I have a 10-11 inch Red Tiger Oscar, who has tempertantrums.  The tank lights were off all day (as usual), but when I turned them on (as I usually do) in the evening, he appeared as if he was very upset.  His head is usually a darker green, but it was a light olive color, he was kind of bouncing back and forth and opening his mouth really wide (as if he was trying to bite) as he stayed in one small area (right in front of me).  Do you know of anything that I may have done to upset him.  

He has done this before (the last time was when I tried to introduce a new fish to the tank).  He did not like it and let me know.  I immediately removed the fish and put it back into a different aquarium.
Thanks for any assistance.
My daughter has 2 Oscars and she's noticed the same thing. After she cleans the tank, they seem to charge at each other with open mouths. Then they settle down. She's not sure why they do it but she said she'd ask at the fish store. They might understand.
Oscars defiantely have a personality. I had one that would rearrange the tank everytime I cleaned the tank. Also my cat would try to drink from the tank and the Oscar would bite his tongue every time.

Maybe he didn't want to wake up! I feel like being lazy some days to. lol
Thanks for both reply's.  It is hard to tell, but I do enjoy watching him.  I put an air stone in a month ago (he moved it around so often that he broke it).  
Heh heh heh...well... cats are known for persistence, not necessarily intelligence. :-)

We just had a fellow at work bring in a couple of Siamese fighting fish and give them to the admin manager as a gift. They were fun to watch as they did their thing (...yes, they were separated).

Every time the printer on the desk runs they'll begin to swim about crazily. I think they're worried about earthquakes!!!