Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
Snuffles in rabbit
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Snuffles in rabbit

So my poor little bunny has been sneezing probably about 10 times a day and sometimes she will have a white discharge just on her right nostril ( she is 6 weeks old )
I have looked up the symptoms and all I am finding is Snuffles and I was wondering what some all natural remedies might be for me to try?
Blank
187666_tn?1331176945
I don't know of any natural remedies. If untreated, snuffles can be fatal and can be spread to any other bunnies you might have. If cost is a problem (and I know how expensive vets can be) perhaps you could call around to an affordable, low cost clinic and see if they'll help you and allow a payment plan. Or try contacting a rabbit breeders club. I'm sure they've dealt with this problem many times and have some great ideas or contacts for you.
187666_tn?1331176945
I don't know of any natural remedies. If untreated, snuffles can be fatal and can be spread to any other bunnies you might have. If cost is a problem (and I know how expensive vets can be) perhaps you could call around to an affordable, low cost clinic and see if they'll help you and allow a payment plan. Or try contacting a rabbit breeders club. I'm sure they've dealt with this problem many times and have some great ideas or contacts for you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...