gunie pig help.
my gunie pig is about 4 years old & she recently started walking weird. she walks on one leg and kind of limps. i have no idea why the change in how she walks. she also breathes hard from time to time. i've been trying t find out what can be wrong with her but i just cant seem to findd any injurgeys like this online and stuff and i been trying to take her to the vet but my mom doenst belive shes that sick that we gotta take her. maybe somebody can tell me what my guine pig might have.
thanks for any help.
Try posting your question (free!) to Dr. Cheng on the Ask a Vet forum here at Med Help.  The link is on the right side of this page.
i have 9 guinea pigs and one thing i found out is tha guinea pigs have very sensitive feet, i recommend you to take her/him to the vet,  they can die from it, sad but true.maybe she/he have a infection.