Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
i want my ferrets back

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

i want my ferrets back

Ok heres the story... I relapsed from a disease in Oct of 2009 I could not walk nor talk were you could understand me and could not think everything was a fog. I have 3 cats and also had 4 ferrets  All taken care of prefectly. I did not know how long i would be disabled and could not take care of my animals.  It ended up being around 3 weeks of the bad stuff and a good month month and half to totally recoop. all together 2 n half month around.  WELL when i was badly disabled from this relapse my mom decided to take it in to her own hands to put my ferrets in the paper.

I agreed I would think about it and if i decided to do it.  it will be my way as in I would have to visit the house check the people out make sure they had past ferrets and proof of it ect ect I had alot rules. And all this talk was just coming from i felt horrible i couldnt get out of bed to take care of them and my mom was like cys or something! those are like my babys!

My mom visited one day and she brought back up the ferret thing and I said I'll do it my way when i decide and felt a lil better mentally also and could think clear. The next thing I know she tells me People are on their way 2 hours from my house to pick 2 of them up and take them home! I was in shock i just started crying my eyes out and the people showed up within a half of an hour of her telling me and i was just still in shock you could say. I didnt know what to do she promised them already they could have them they drove 2 hours but THEY ARE MINE

They showed up and i just honeslty froze i choke i didnt know what was right to do at that time i was seriously confused  They ended up taking 2 of them and i couldnt even hand them my fidgy n lil guy over i was balling my eyes out  

I want them back! money aint a big deal to me but i dont want my ferrets in a house where everyone is poor and cant afford them my mom said the lived in a trailer and i just starting crying again  fidgy get out everything she will so get out of a trailer i just know it. They were nice people however and seemed to be the type who would love them but aint sure is they could take care of them properly    and they dont have there house or there blanket or there brother and sister  or the hammokcs and toys.

I know this is sooo long but i been thinkin about this every since they left. They didnt even have a cage to take them in my mom gave them a bin to pu them in  

I think of them everyday and I dont know how to go about getting them back i'll even buy them 2 brand new baby ferrets ( if i do see there house and how mine are living and its a good place) or give them 200 bucks for them back  should i call? My mom wont even give me the number but i will find that number. What do i say? is it even something i should be doing? I know i can relapse again but i lived through it i got better and my ferrets still got out everyday and still got fed i was freakn manipulated  Any other ferret lovers out there got some advice let me know please?

it been almost 3 mnths now since they left and i still cry about them i really want my babys back
I honestly think you are a great ferret mother! You should get your ferrets back, for ferrets are lovable and they love you back. They might not be eating or drinking anything or very little due to the fact that they might be in depression because you aren't there. I would suggest finding that number and call them to see if you could see your fuzzy companions. Beg your mother and explain that you love them and they love you.  Try anything to get your fuzzy angels back! I think the new kits would also be an option even if you get your fuzzies back. I read a story on here about a girl around my age tried to take care of 5 ferrets. She couldn't pay for the vet at all! At least you care about something like that. I wouldn't be able to stand my little Carly to be taken away! I know where you're coming from. Just take my advice.
Best wishes,
Dejiko Higurashi