momma and baby mice
So I had bought two feeder mice for my monitor about a week ago and my husband was about to feed him the fater one about 5-6 days ago but I told him no cause I noticed she had gotten a lot fater so I figured she might be prego and three days ago she gave birth when we left to go get her her own cage and we came back and got the cage ready and went to take her out of the baby wipe box that we made a house out of that was in the cage and their was babys in their and so was the other mouse we had and she was helping the momma take care of her babies and she wouldn't come out and now I see that she has gotten bigger like she pregnant to and she taken over the roll of being a mommy to the other mouses babies and I'm afraid the when she has her babies shell eaither kill them or abondan them what do I do?
Do not handle the pinkies (newborn) mice at all. The moms don't like to be disturbed for the first 7 days. If the 2 females have been together without any trouble, then they will simply pile their babies all together and take turns caring for them. It's amazing to watch. I've bred mice and usually have 3 females and one male per cage. There are times even the male will lay with the babies while the females run in the wheel or eat.

Important things to do: again, don't clean or mess with the newborn babies for a week, make sure the moms have plenty of food and water. If they get hungry or thirsty, they will start eating the babies. The babies wean at about 21 days. You want to start checking them at around a month old and find out who's male, who's female. They don't mind breeding with each other and this could go on and on.
ok thank you for the help