my hamster has a lump
my hamster has a lump underneath her face on the  throat she can still eat i was wondering if anyone could tell me what it could be
It could be a tooth issue (infection from abscess.damaged tooth). Have you checked her teeth?
It could also be a swollen/ infected gland. Yes, it could be a tumour, but hopefully not. Could you give me a little more information? What type of hamster you're got? What the lump feels like? Is it hard, soft? How long has it been there and how quickly did it form? Is this a solitary hamster or does it have buddies that may have done her an injury (leading to an infection).
hey, i have got a Russian dwarf hamster her lump feels soft it has formed in about 3 days not sure, she doesn't seem to bite properly and she lives alone.

thanks for your help so far
it is probably an absess and the teeth need to be checked. My rabbit had one and it was her teeth .  The vets  thought tumor  but it was a absess have them do a biopsy it would have been found sooner.

rbcf
i have a whinter white siberian hamster, today a was petting her and saw the lump it wasnt there before and its har and right below her left ear. Could it possible be a pea that go suck?
i have a whinter white dwarf hamster, today a was petting her and saw the lump it wasnt there before (yesturday) and its hard and right below her left ear when ever i touch it she moves away. What is it? PLEASE HELP?!!!!
I have a hamster the who started with a lump on her cheek so i thought it was an impacted pouch but now it has moved to her head and her eye is fulling open she does not close or blink it what do you think it could be,