Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
my syrian hamster her namse chelesa please help me

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

hi my names Katie and i have a Syrian hamster and her names Chelesa, i got her out last night and she didnt seam her self and then we found her eyes closed and she had like a cold in her eyes so we put a cold tea bag on them and the we notices that her paw was bleadin so i cleaned it up for her. Then after that i notice that she wasnt walkin fast she was just walkin slow and then stopping so i would like to know whats wronge with her cause wen i put her back in her cage she just went back to bed ? is that weird cause she usually very actively so i would really be greatfull if you helped me thanks katie
The best thing to do is to take her to the vet. She might have cut her foot. My hamsters go back to bed once I get them out as well LOL... one of them is ALWAYS in bed unless he is hungry!..

But take her to the Vet incase she has cut herself! Remember hamsters dont live for very long, 2 years min.... sometimes. But take her to the vet :)

x