Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
my syrian hamster her namse chelesa please help me
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my syrian hamster her namse chelesa please help me

hi my names Katie and i have a Syrian hamster and her names Chelesa, i got her out last night and she didnt seam her self and then we found her eyes closed and she had like a cold in her eyes so we put a cold tea bag on them and the we notices that her paw was bleadin so i cleaned it up for her. Then after that i notice that she wasnt walkin fast she was just walkin slow and then stopping so i would like to know whats wronge with her cause wen i put her back in her cage she just went back to bed ? is that weird cause she usually very actively so i would really be greatfull if you helped me thanks katie