Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
After leep, still no period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

After leep, still no period?

I had a leep done a few months ago, and the doctor said last month when the results came back that everything was clear. However, I still haven't had my period in almost 4 months. Is this normal? I'm really worried about PCOS and fertility.
It sounds like pcos to me. It was the same way for me and then, all of the sudden, no period at all for a year. I had a LEEP and thought that it would help but still no period without medication. I would def make an appt with your gyn and have an u/s to rule out pregnancy and pcos. Good luck!