Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Any advice??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Any advice??

Hi everyone wondered if you could help?? I've got pcos.
I did a test this morning looked at it once and didn't see a line so put it back in the packet and looked at it before I put it in the bin in the evening. Well I could see a faint second line so I did another one in the evening and it was negative... Now I'm very confused, going to test again in the morning but what do you all think??? Would really appreciate your answers :-).
How late are you? If I were you, I would take another test in the morning. I took my first test 3 days after my missed period and the line was faintly visible. I took another a couple of days later and it was also faint. I took a third a couple of days after that and still faint. 10 days after the first test I went to the dr and it was confirmed. I am now 28 weeks pregnant with a girl, my first baby. Good luck.