Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
BBT Charting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BBT Charting

I recently started BBT charting this past cycle and it seems like a foreign language to me can anyone look at my tracker and explain to me if i ovulated or haven't? I am due to start my period in +/- 9 days. Originally I started with a fertile scope and was detecting full on ferning 3 days before my period so I am clueless about the BBT charting....HELP!!!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If your having trouble with the bbt charting you could try ovulation predictor kits. They are super easy to use and the clear blue easy ones display a happy face when you should baby dance.
Blank
I'm just so worried I would spend a fortune on them not knowing exactly when I ovulate I mean at the moment my boyfriend and I have put ttc on hold because I just want to figure out my cycle a little more to eliminate the stress of trying plus I am in school and would like to work around things to where I could have the baby during an off period like summer since I actually have more than 2weeks in between my next semester.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...