Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Cna I get Pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cna I get Pregnant

I am 29 years, I've been trying to get pregnat for about two years gone and I always had problems with my period. i have been diagnosed with PCOS about five years ago and recently stop seeing my period about fifteen months now.

Do you think there is any possibilty of me still being able to get prenant becouse it is starting to have a bad effect on me i tend to feel depressed all the time because my bosyfriend really wants a baby and i feel as doh i'm keeping back his whole life.  He wants to get married but I'm afraid that if we do and I still can't give him a baby we might just end up seperating.  Could someone give me advise
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi i am having the same prob but i have not been diagnosed as yet i have  my appointment today to see if thats the prob, my fiance and i too are trying for a baby and i know how you feel so i thought maybe this link to some information might help you with your problem.   http://www.medicinenet.com/polycystic_ovary/article.htm
Blank
1091790_tn?1287332246
u can definitely get pregnant it is just going to take ome medical intervention it is not as easy for us girls with pcos to get preggers but it is possible i reccomend a book called pcos and your fertility by collette haris also u need to see a doctor as soon as possible its not good for u to not have a period for over a year.
Blank
Thank's I'll check out the book and yes I will be seeing a doctor soon
Blank
Well I hope everthing goes Ok for you and pray that it is not PCOS.  Thank's for the website i'll check it out
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...