Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Colorado support group

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Colorado support group

So Im here in southern colorado and feel alone with this pcos. Im thinking that colorado state needs a support group for pcos. If you are in colorado and would like to be part of a online/in person support group and meet people who know what you are going through then send me a message. :)
Hi, I'm a person that has had this disorder for several years. Don't feel alone; know that i understand. I am in the process of writing a book about this disorder and the pain it has caused me and my family.