Constant spotting
I've never had regular periods, usually I would have 1 every 3 months. On and off over the years and for the last 6 months (at least) I've had constant spotting. Its enough that I have to wear light tampons everyday. It worries me and I'm tired of it. I have no insurance at this time so going to a MD is not something I can do right now. Has any one else experienced this? If so what helped you, meds? Did it turn out to be cancer? Hopefully I'll have insurance soon and will be able to see a MD. In the mean time thanks for your responses :)
Hi, I can't give you any answers I'm afraid but I wanted to let you know that my periods are also all over the place. I have constant spotting and haven't had a 'proper' period in 4 months! I get a very light browny pink spotting every morning, then by lunchtime its gone? I too was wondering what the hell is going on!! My doc just says its the pcos nothing can be done! But they're bloody useless in the UK!