Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Constant spotting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant spotting

I've never had regular periods, usually I would have 1 every 3 months. On and off over the years and for the last 6 months (at least) I've had constant spotting. Its enough that I have to wear light tampons everyday. It worries me and I'm tired of it. I have no insurance at this time so going to a MD is not something I can do right now. Has any one else experienced this? If so what helped you, meds? Did it turn out to be cancer? Hopefully I'll have insurance soon and will be able to see a MD. In the mean time thanks for your responses :)