Discharge - Bloody Mucous??
I'm an 18 year old female and was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago.  I have experienced no pain with PCOS, my only symptom has been irregular periods (3-9 months apart).  I am not sexually active...not sexually lazy, either...I just haven't had sex yet.

For the past 7 days I have been dealing with vaginal discharge in the form of bloody mucous.  Kind of freaked out.  I doubt this has anything to do with PCOS but that is something I was diagnosed with and because it has to do with my reproductive system...that information was included here.

-no pain
-no cramping
-not even enough blood for tampon use
-it's bloody mucous...not regular menstrual bleeding
-not a constant flow
-no foul odor
-I notice it when I am on the toilet, I am wiping bloody mucous from my vaginal area.

I do plan to see my gynocologist if this persists for another 7 days (to make a total of 14 days of weird stuff making appearances out of my vagina) but am really anxious for some feedback NOW rather than in another week or two.

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions to feel are relavent to possible "internet diagnosis"  :)