Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Endocrine system/PCOS/thyroid/adrenals

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Endocrine system/PCOS/thyroid/adrenals

I was diagnosised w/ PCOS.  I really have no pain.  everyone here seems to have pelvic pain of sorts.  i have many many cyst on my ovaries.  all my bloodwork is out of wack.   high wbc, high c-reactive protein, low tsh, low ft3 low ft4, low coritisol. my main problem is fatigue.  i was told better dx w/ pcos that i had FM, and CFS.  the doctor (endo) said he would not give me anything even though my coritisol was 6 (at 7:30 am ) because i responded to the stimulation test.  from 6 to 18 to 20.   ?????????????   although my GP says that I should of tripled at least by the hour.   he is sending me to another endo guy 60 miles away!   my question is how can the doctors tell where it started?  did all these problems start at my thyroid, (low ft4,lowft3,nodule,and growing thyroid) or in my adrenals (low cortisol 6 , low range acth 10) or because of the cyst on my ovaries?   i am so confused.   i get a mri on tuesday.  apparently when they did the transvaginal US they notice that the ovarian artery on the right hand side had a bulge on it.  could that be the cause of everything???  

i decided to take natural meds like thyroid helper, adrenal support, dandelion root, boswellin w/ tumeric, and of course my regular stuff like , multi,b6,b12, b 150 complex, fish oil, d3,caluim,vit c 1000,, vit A every other day.  is this to much?   can you overdose on these vitamins ?   I can say I feel 60% better when i started to take the thyroid helper and adrenal stuff.  so they are working.   but i don't want to overdose.  anybody out there who has similar problems as I do.  and what they are doing to help.  

thanks
you know I forgot to mention that i did have major heavy periods for 20 days out of the month but i had an abalation in feb 2009.  that has helped w/ the bleeding. now i only bleed for 4-6 days normal.  of course that was a very painful experience. it was like being in labor all over again!!!    and I do have weight gain. approx 30lbs in one year w/ not doing anything different.  and my blood sugar was 95 which it was 65 last year before all this fatigue started.   does that make any difference?