I have always had regular periods why have they stopped?
OK here's my delimma I had a period June 6th that lasted to June 12th, i had PROTECTED sex on June 18th which i found out was a day i was fertile. No period for the month of July, FINALLY got my period August 24th (i was so happy) which lasted 4 days (my periods always last atleast 6 or 7) Been to the doctor had pregnancy tests done NEGATIVE tested for all STD's NEGATIVE did 4 HPT's all NEGATIVE, i sometimes feel flutters in my lower abdomen, i SOMETIMES have light bleeding where when i wipe u can barely see a spec of blood on the tissue. My period should have come yesterday and NOTHING. When i first missed my period i was very dizzy i still get really bad headaches at times and i usually associate it with the sun being in my eyes etc. I have also been having a watery discharge that i think is my period coming down only to go to the bathroom and it be clear with no smell. I'm confused could it be that i am pregnant and the tests are showing up negative? Could it be that i have developed PCOS, i have never had a problem conceiving in the past... Does PCOS just happen? Could you be very fertile to being not fertile at all? Missing periods that have ALWAYS been regular? I'm so confused someone give me your advice, Also i asked for a blood test and they refused to give me one.
You would have had a positive pregnancy test by now, especially at the doctor's.  It's unlikely you're pregnant.  It could be hormonal changes.  However, go see another doctor if you are going to be bothered by the idea of a possibility.  They have no right to deny you a blood test.
do you know of any ways to NATURALLY regulate my hormones ie: eating different foods exercise anything? not really trying to get on medication