Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Is it Menopause? burning in vagina canal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Hi i am 43 married for 13yrs no children, always had regular periods until about 6months ago, periods are always on time but just dry and dark and even shorter, went from 3 to 4 day to 1 to 2 day period, but this time the night before period i started burning in canal and i am still burning a week later, i find my self more emotional and my nipples have been staying tender for months now, i have always struggled with yeast and had one bv yrs ago, i had amoxicillian from last yr 5 days worth and i have taken all of them and the burning is somewhat still there, just not as bad, i have always been a bath lady with the bubbles but here since this happen last week i have went to taking hydrogen perioxide baths, adding 3% bottle to my bath water and it seems to help somewhat, symptoms to menopause are alot and being human in eveyday living will have them symptoms more and more, so to me having the symptoms doesnt always mean menopause..right? i took monistat for one day alst week and it burnt me up, trying to treat all avenues, but still have light burning in canal, last bloodwork was done last yr and everything looked good, please help if u can, very confused on this matter. ty