Is it PCOS???
Hi I am 28 yrs of age...ttc for 6mnths...my periods r regular n I ovulate every month... Still d doc prescribed me clomid for a week and bigomet 1000 daily for 6 weeks... I weigh 67kgs n my height 5'3... Is it because am overweight dat I was gvn dis medicine... I only had a blood test n after dat I was gvn these medicine... I had thyroid but its in control now... N I am Tkn thyronorm 12.5 n folic acid... Is it true that I Hv PCOS???
HI,
PCOS can be diagnosed from blood tests for hormonal assay, an ultrasound scan or a combination of both. Also the thyroid problem can also delay a pregnancy. The prescribed medicines will help you to conceive. You can get a second opinion form an infertility expert.
Hope this helps.
Thank u so much for ur opinion... But I just found out that I ovulate very late after my 20th day which is not a gud follicle...According to d doc it's very late n generally ovulation occurs from 12th to 15th day... Is dis the reason I am not able to concieve??? Plz help