Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Is this a sign of PCOS?!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this a sign of PCOS?!!

Hello, my last "normal" period was August 17th, 2012. I usually have a 29 day cycle. So I should've gotten my period on September 15th. On September 18th I had some brown discharge for a few hours and then again on the next day. It completely stopped after that. Now today I have the same thing, except before the brown discharge I had a dark red clot and it's completely stopped again! I've been feeling extremely tired lately as well. I've taken an HPT and it came back negative. I'm unsure if these symptoms are serious enough to go to the doctor or if it's safe to see if my period will come back normal next month. Help please?!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It sounds a lot like PCOS.... But if you do not get a period within the next month I would take another hpt just to be sure...
Blank
don't let anyone scare you into "thinking" you have PCOS the only way you will know that is to go see your OBGYN these "internet doctors" will have you thinking you have everything. It could just be your hormones are acting up sweetie. Go see your doctor if you can. take care.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...