Is this a sign of PCOS?!!
Hello, my last "normal" period was August 17th, 2012. I usually have a 29 day cycle. So I should've gotten my period on September 15th. On September 18th I had some brown discharge for a few hours and then again on the next day. It completely stopped after that. Now today I have the same thing, except before the brown discharge I had a dark red clot and it's completely stopped again! I've been feeling extremely tired lately as well. I've taken an HPT and it came back negative. I'm unsure if these symptoms are serious enough to go to the doctor or if it's safe to see if my period will come back normal next month. Help please?!
It sounds a lot like PCOS.... But if you do not get a period within the next month I would take another hpt just to be sure...
don't let anyone scare you into "thinking" you have PCOS the only way you will know that is to go see your OBGYN these "internet doctors" will have you thinking you have everything. It could just be your hormones are acting up sweetie. Go see your doctor if you can. take care.