Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Iui 2ww and I'm having lots of symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Iui 2ww and I'm having lots of symptoms

Hi everyone

I've just had my first iui on 23/10/2012 my trigger was at midnight on the 21/10/12. For the last few nights I've been having really vivid dreams, talking in my sleep and actually physically acting them out trying to throw a ball, elbowing my husband lol! Last night every time I moved I woke up as my boobs were so painful, they r still sore today but nothing like the pain last night. The little bumps around my nipples r larger. Also when I left work today I started dry heaving and had to run back in only lasted about 5 mins but was never sick.

I know the only way I will know is a test but it's still early. Really just wondering if anyone had these symptoms and got a bfp?

Thank u x
Tags: IUI, 2WW, symptom
I had trigger 18/10 and have had tender boobs an soo extra tired! I have done tests at home two morning and an afternoon which are getting darker each time. But docs are making me wait until Monday to get blood test done! Here's hoping its a BFP!!

Baby dust to you! Xx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank