Left ovary pain but no cyst
I am almost 40 and have pcos. I do not ovulate or have periods. Last month and this month I have had what I thought was a cyst that bursted on my left ovary. I ended up in the er and they said there was no sign of a cyst or one that had busted. I then had the same pain again a month later and went to my dr. They did an ultrasound and again no cysts and no sign one has burst. I am not crazy and the pain is real bad. Like you can't touch that side, it hurts to cough or sneeze or to touch that side. Does anyone know what this could be or have an ideas as to what I should do? The dr said to take aleave and vicodin but I am tired of the vicodin buzz.
HI,
If there are no ovarian cysts, then there can be other reasons for the pain. Pain can be because of pelvic infection, endometriosis, colitis, urine infection etc. Also not having periods for a long time is not good. It increases the chances of cancer. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Take care & good luck.