Liposuction and PCOS
I have PCOS and have recently gotten liposuction on my midsection back and face. I was close to 160 before and now I am at about 148 (doesnt sound like much but it is noticabley different since a good amount of weight is in my breasts and butt).

The reason I did it is because I was desperate, I was never really big but i was the biggest i had ever been and had a fat face (double chin and cheeks)which made me look bigger.Basically my B-word of a obgyn gave me the lowest dose of metformin after i BEGGED her to help me, she only gave me a months prescription and refused to give me any more after I had finished. Right now I am scared that without metformin i will gain the weight back, is there anything else i could possibly take? I am also currently in the search for a new doctor that is willing to help me.

Has anyone else had liposuction while havign pcos? how was teh turn out ?

Thank You all
If you go to www.medstore.biz you can get a prescription for weightloss pills online as long as you declare you are a BMI of 25 or above. I would not recommend lying as they ask you to tick a box to say your being honest. Anyway most Drs will put you on them as a last resort and only if you are super obese but online they are easier to acquire. I only recently found out I have PCOS and it made sense my testosterone levels were through the roof they surpassed the maximum and I had this weight problem and no matter how much I exercised I could not get rid of it until I started taking 'Rimonabant'. One of those a day and if you eat even somewhat healthy you should lose weight. Aparently they also help you quit smoking too. Anyway... Goodluck jade
I also had lypo before I knew I was PCOS and best thing I ever did my body shape is so much better by as per last post need these pills to keep my weight in check.