Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Maca capsule
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Maca capsule

Has any one of you with PCO have taken MACA capsule? Have you conceived after taking it?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? MACA capsules are derived from MACA root vegetable  which is said to be rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. However, unlike other prescription medicines, not enough studies have been made to show it s effects and interactions with other drugs and conditions. It is best that prior to taking any supplements or medicine that you discuss this with your attending physician for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
i am ok... thanks for the reply..  i have told it to my ob-gyne but she is not familiar with maca.. i have taken it for 1 week and i observed that i had plenty of cervical mucus, i had good sleep overnight. But then i stopped since my ob-gyne prescribed me a provera.  I have seen in other posts that supplements should not be taken while on medicine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...