Marble sized clots
I have P.C.O.S and have done since the age of 18. Since losing weight my cycle has become regular (before this I hadn't had a cycle in 2 years). In my last 2 cycles I have noticed that I regularly get marble sized clots throughout the seven days. Is this down to my cycle becoming regular or something else? Is this something I should talk to my G.P about?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1152782 tn?1451105026
It wouldn't hurt to talk to your GP about it.  It would be more helpful to talk to your Gyn though.  I know when I talked to a normal doctor or even people at the hospital they usually don't know what to say other than, it's a super heavy period, sorry you're hurting.....
I have actually gone to the emergency room because I had so much heavy bleeding, pain and lots of huge clots.  I thought I was having a miscarriage.  But turned out I was never pregnant.  Happened a few more times, I finally talked to my gyn about it 3 years later and she diagnosed me with PCOS.  I think it just comes with the territory.
But, in my opinion, if something ever worries you, it's better to be safe than sorry and talk to your gyn about it.
GOOD LUCK!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources