Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Menstrual Problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Menstrual Problem

I don't have my period since August. I'm single and not sexually active.
I had this problem in 2010. I went to have a check up and I have PCOS. My doctor asked me to take Mercilon for 5 months but after that I went to teach here in China. I had my period regular when I had the pills then after every 2 months and now almost 5 months. I'm 22 years old. What's the right thing to do? I'm afraid to have a check up here since most of the doctors don't speak ENglish. I have tried buying Mercilon but they're asking for a prescription and I left mine in the Philippines.

Thanks