Menstrual Problem
I don't have my period since August. I'm single and not sexually active.
I had this problem in 2010. I went to have a check up and I have PCOS. My doctor asked me to take Mercilon for 5 months but after that I went to teach here in China. I had my period regular when I had the pills then after every 2 months and now almost 5 months. I'm 22 years old. What's the right thing to do? I'm afraid to have a check up here since most of the doctors don't speak ENglish. I have tried buying Mercilon but they're asking for a prescription and I left mine in the Philippines.

Well doctors are educated people they should be able to speak English I went to two different countries and they spoke English just go and ask if they do
yes.,,,,u must not hesitate to go ,,,, the doctors are to help u even if they donna know english well.... plz don't think in this way.....coz i know many ppl go to france for treatments ot to do tests...and they are sure that the doctors there speak different lang....am sure they will help u,,,