Metformin , late period any one going through this?
So I have been doing pretty good up to this month my cycles have been maybe a day or two off well this is going on day 16 (give or take a few days) with out any period - My last period was June 1st and it lasted about 5 days!

My cycles was doing really good from Dec until this month with nothing,my cycles some where between a 30 and 34 day cycle and my periods last from 5- 6 days long with the last day spotting normally!

so I counted from the last day of my 1st day period June 1st I should have started around  any time between July 1 - 4th!

I was diagnosed back in Dec 09 with pcos so I know that periods could get off track and stuff we just had a baby girl back in Nov 30th she will be 8 month on the 30th of this month so as you can tell im a little worried!
I haven't taken a test yet!

I have been having period like cramps off and on but nothing yet and my mood has been all over the place!

I have been taking metformin again and hubby and I have been real careful but anything is possible I guess!

so my question is this - Has anyone been taking metformin and miss periods on it ?
Hello, metformin does increase fertility rates in people with PCOS. If you are 16 days late, you definitely need to take a test. If you are pregnant, you'll need to talk with your doctor right away.
I've been on metformin for over a year and never missed a period but they sometimes do come a few days later than normal.
Good luck!
Well I have taken a pt today and it was a BFN!
so not sure what is going on!
Hello I've got exactly the same problem... I can see that was a thew years ago, but what was the outcome in the end? Would really appreciate a reply as I to have PCOS & have been trying to conceive...:)
hi...am also taking metformin from 2mnths 1st mnth date s 2days late compre to early mnth n 2nd mnth date is 10days late metformin effecting the date is it  is common are any serious issues plz tell me....i was dignsed with pcos n dr put me on metformin