Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
Metformin , late period any one going through this?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Metformin , late period any one going through this?

So I have been doing pretty good up to this month my cycles have been maybe a day or two off well this is going on day 16 (give or take a few days) with out any period - My last period was June 1st and it lasted about 5 days!

My cycles was doing really good from Dec until this month with nothing,my cycles some where between a 30 and 34 day cycle and my periods last from 5- 6 days long with the last day spotting normally!

so I counted from the last day of my 1st day period June 1st I should have started around  any time between July 1 - 4th!

I was diagnosed back in Dec 09 with pcos so I know that periods could get off track and stuff we just had a baby girl back in Nov 30th she will be 8 month on the 30th of this month so as you can tell im a little worried!
I haven't taken a test yet!

I have been having period like cramps off and on but nothing yet and my mood has been all over the place!

I have been taking metformin again and hubby and I have been real careful but anything is possible I guess!

so my question is this - Has anyone been taking metformin and miss periods on it ?