Metformin and Clomid
I have been trying to conceive now since September with clomid, and this month was put on metformin to see if this would help, does anyone have suggestions on anything with PCOS and trying to get pregnant? Vitamins that you could take to increase the chances. I just would really like to conceive and it seems as if nothing is going to work, im now talking 1500mg a day of metformin and 150mg of clomid 5th day of period. please help with ideas etc...  
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions but my experiences. I tried for 2 years (the first time around). Got preg on clomid (50mg) FIRST try but had m/c at 5 weeks. After that, my body didn't respond to clomid even at 150mg. so we moved on to injections (menopur). Drs coudn't get right dosage.. either too much and had to cancel cycles or not enough.. it was stressful. so we stopped. 3-4 months later, we concieved on our own. I kept track of my BBT & saw that i ovulated around day 30. The good thing was i ovulated on my own! (that was my problem... no ovulation)

Anyway, here i am again... baby #2. PCOS. started with clomid, no reaction, so now starting mix cycle. today i will start clomid for CD 3-7 & then menopur for 4 days and appt to check follicles.

Good luck to you. ♥
I've never taken clomid, but have been on met formin for almost 2 years. It really helps as long as you keep a healthy diet, exercise, and lots of sex! oh and I guess sleep is good too! It helps digest sugars better and can aid in loosing weight. It also can aid in gaining weight and so diet is very, very important!

Is your PCOS being treated by an OB/GYN, fertility specialist, or endocrinologist?