Ongoing period for last 18 days
I'm 21years old and have had ongoing for the last 18 days; Not much bleeding, with blood disappearing for a few hours or a day at most and reappearing again, but never a lot.

Normally, my period comes every once in a few months and may be:
excessive bleeding for a few days and/or very painful period or
may be normal length, painless period (not very common),
Usually it's painful heavy-ish bleeding for up to 7 days followed by reduced bleeding for another few days before it stops entirely.
This time, I've noticed a whitish viscous fluid mixed with the blood while other times, it can be brown blood (the kind that comes when the period is coming to an end though in my casae, the bleeding doesn't actually end).
Been diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago(though I don't have the more usual manifestations of it. I'm quite thin, no excessive hair anywhere, no acne) and my reports 2 years ago said I had elevated DHAP-S, for which I didn't do anything.
Had a 45-day period 2 years ago which took a lot of medications to stop and once I'd finished my course for the meds, bleeding restarted again for another 2 weeks. At that time, the bleeding had been heavy for a long time but near the end had reduced, though it was still more than it is now.
Blood work and electrolytes done recently all came back normal.
Not sexually active (virgin)
I have tried OCPs to regulate my period in the past (over a year ago) but I wasn't able to tolerate them (mood swings etc) and so I discontinued them after one cycle.

Have been on venlafaxine xr and lamotrogine for 2 years now (for melancholic depression)
Medical student

No one in family has had irregular menstruation
SORRY I MEANT ELEVATED DHEA-S**
I would talk to your gyno about the possibility of you having Endometriosis. Look that up and see if you have similar symptoms.