PCOS, not ovulating & TTC
Hi, I'm 22 years old and I was diagnosed with PCOS since I was 18. When I turned 18, my hormone started to messed up. I used to have regular period (28days cycle) but not anymore since then, I even gained a lot of weight from 38kgs to 55kgs, now I'm 53kgs (I'm 5ft height). I thought it was normal and just a minor problem but I started to worry when my husband and I was TTC naturally for 8 months without success, and I know maybe its because of pcos. I have my hormone checked to see what's happening to us and my husband have his semen checked too. His result was fine, he's normal but not for me. My doctor found out that I'm not ovulating, I was devastated. I was sad and I'm afraid I couldn't have my own baby. My doctor put me on clomid treatment. On my first cycle I was given 50mg but it doesn't work, I'm still not ovulating. Now I'm on my second cycle, my clomid dose up to 100mg, and I was given metformin 500mgx3/day, I also take folic acid once a day. I'm excited but at the same time I'm scared if this 100mg clomid still doesn't work. Please share your success stories here, I need something to boost me up. :)

Does anyone go through the same? and how high are my chances of getting pregnant with 100mg + Metformin? Please help, and your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.
I was diagnosed with pcos at 22 years old. I'm now 23 & they gave me 2 rounds of clomid in 1 cycle & I'm 25 weeks pregnant with twins. I wish you luck, have faith.