PCOS, upper and lower abdominal pain
Hi, I'm 20 and I was diagnosed with PCOS about 3 years ago, I have none of the sypmtoms besides extreemly irregular periods and the cysts on my ovaries. My period ended just 4 days ago and since I've been experiencing a more uncomfortable sensation in my upper and lower abdomen. I'm bloated and it feels like my insides are swelling like there isn't enough room in there for all my parts. It isn't exactly panful but it is very uncomfortable and I can't have pressure on it. It's been getting worse at night then day. I am wondering if any one else has had this feeling before or might know what it could be.
I've had a sensation like this before when a cyst burst but that was only in my lower abdomen.
HI,
Sense of bloating and swelling and discomfort can be due to gas and bloating, gastritis, irritable bowels, or urinary infection. Antacids may give some relief. Ovarian cysts can cause such symptoms if they are large or when they burst or twist and in presence of infection. Consult a gynaecologist for an examination.
Hope this helps.