Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
PCOS/Clomid/Baby Aspirin/Ultrasounds?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PCOS/Clomid/Baby Aspirin/Ultrasounds?

Ladies Please Help!  I am 30 been ttc since May 2010.  I was diagnosed with PCOS at 15.  I have lost over 100lbs last 4 years.  I am still a little overweight (20lbs) and I am about to start my 4th cycle of clomid.  I was having a regular 28 days cycles until October 10 when I had a huge cyst develop so I started clomid in November.  I take 100mg cd 3-9 and I ovulate around cd 18-20.  My Dr. office finally listened to me this month and let me do a later progesterone at 26 days and my number was 20.55, 21 day was 8.  I have not had any ultrasounds since being on clomid should I be having them?  Also I am wondering if I need to add a baby aspirin to the mix?  My periods are very clotty like hard boiled egg size, and this seems to be getting worse with the clomid.  Sorry I know that is TMI but I am kind of at my whits end.  I have been with my Dr. for almost 16 years now and I adore him, I am just not sure what to do now.  Also DH has not been tested as we knew going into this I had a problem.  Any advise or help please??  Thanks