Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
PCOS Free But My Periods Are Still Very Irregular
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PCOS Free But My Periods Are Still Very Irregular

Hello.  Three years ago, I was diagnosed with PCOS.  The cysts have mysteriously vanished over time.  My issue is not the PCOS, but in fact, my periods.  I've always been irregular.  I was put onto birth control when I was 11 years old and had been on the pill up until 3-4 years ago (That is when the cysts arrived).  Anyway, I'm clear of cysts now, according to my OBGYN.  So why are my periods still irregular?

Also, I have been bleeding very...very lightly (I only notice the blood after wearing a pad all day, or when I wipe when using the restroom.  Otherwise, you wouldn't know any different).  I'm usually a very heavy cycle kind of girl.  So this was nerve wrecking.  The other issue is, I've been bleeding for an ENTIRE MONTH now...(Very very lightly).  No cramps, back ache, headache, fatigue, or breast tenderness like I usually would get.  Any suggestions as to what it may be?  

I'm tired of blowing a whistle for my OBGYN to check me out.  She always sends me away and says "Everythings fine.  Don't worry."  I know my body, and something is very wrong.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, I am currently 28 years old.  (To give you an idea as to how long I was on the pill.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...