PCOS WORKBOOK
HI ladies,

I know many of us have been diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) if your anything like me, your probably confused, and wanting answers. I doctor with a RE and a dietician in his office, and i'm still kind of confused. anywhoo….. I got to reading on a piece of paper that she gave me and it had a website www.PCOSnutrition.com. The website is used by people like ourselves, and dieticians.

I came across their workbook. I just got it in the mail today (its a little expensive, like 25.00) BUT, i find that its worth the money to purchase. I gives you information on what causes it, what it does, symptoms ect. It also gives you information on why it causes infertility, what you can do to change diet and workouts ect….

its called "The PCOS workbook: Your guide to complete physical and emotional health

I LOVE IT! i thought i would pass it along to you guys out there…. : )
I was diagnosed with it like 3 and hlf yrs ago. and every doc i went to use to be so aggressive after seeing my weight. even my brother is a doctor and he use to yell and yell all the time "loose your bloody weight, i you want a baby suffer" and i use to be so careless and never listen to him. then i went to my GP. and the first thing came out of his mouth was loose 20kg no more words. i won't see you for fertility until you loose weight. harsh but right. then i lost like 20 kg in  month time from 85kg i went back to 65kg. still no progress. i maintained my weight through out year time. then again i fell pregnant with help of metformin and clomid but ended up with MC this month. i have gained 2 kgs again. but i am sure i ll loosing it soon.

i think with me i did not needed a book to boost me up. i needed some one to throw me off the hill lol. i hope you loose weight and fall pregnant :D

just take plenty of fluids and nutritions.... Take cares...
LOoooooooooooooooooooL,,, i love ur way of thinking,,, for me the weight is not a problem as am true vegan. but unfortunately the excess hair so batherin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hope u follow vegetarian diet,,it is great and healthy,,,, to be honest,,,, thinking of wight loss is just like thinking of cigrtte quiting,,, u hv to set a special day to start with a particular diet,,, just like quiting day for cigrtte,,hehehehhe,,,loooooool. Merry Chrismas