Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
PCOS and Yeast Infections
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PCOS and Yeast Infections

I have PCOS and have been having troubles with Yeast Infections for the past 2 years. I just can't seem to rid the problem. I have had many many tests to rule out all other possibilities, so it would be nice if someone could shed some insight on this topic. Also could it be that it has nothing to do with PCOS and i suddenly have developed an allergy to yeast?

I have also had tests ruling out diabetes. I am just soo tired of being prescribed anti-fungal medication that only seems to be a bandaid for a short while until the infection comes back. What approaches should i take to get this problem resolved?