PCOS and Yeast Infections
I have PCOS and have been having troubles with Yeast Infections for the past 2 years. I just can't seem to rid the problem. I have had many many tests to rule out all other possibilities, so it would be nice if someone could shed some insight on this topic. Also could it be that it has nothing to do with PCOS and i suddenly have developed an allergy to yeast?

I have also had tests ruling out diabetes. I am just soo tired of being prescribed anti-fungal medication that only seems to be a bandaid for a short while until the infection comes back. What approaches should i take to get this problem resolved?
You may not have diabetes yet but you could be insulin resistant. Which means you need to watch your sugar intake that means no candy or sweets or high carbs or high carb vegetables. Yes veggies such as corn and peas can be high in sugar and eat smaller meals through out the day and you should see an improvement in your yeast infections ( you can try low carb diet ) if not ask the doctor for some diflucan its the only thing that works for me the over the counter meds make my yeast worse. Good Luck.