PCOS and digestive issues?
OK.  I've been on the crohn's forum for a long while now and was just recently diagnosed with PCOS.  The doctors really don't know exactly why this is happening but I have severe neuro pain associated with it as well.  Based on my blood tests and symptoms they believe I have PCOS--high androgens and hairloss, mood swings, etc., etc.  The only symptoms I don't have is weight gain and that is why it has taken so long for a diagnosis (a diagnosis they are still unsure about).  Its a struggle just to maintain weight.  Based on tests they say my crohn's disease is under control.  I supposed I could have crohn's disease AND pcos but was wondering if anyone struggles with digestive problems.

Currently, they have me on some medications that seem to be working and my digestive problems are slowing disappearing.